Unique Offer For Renters
In order to participate in our Tenant Placement please provide the information listed below in PDF format. Any personal information such as social security numbers, bank account numbers, etc. will be blacked out by the Tenant before sending the documents.
- Signed Tenant Representation agreement
- Government issued ID
- Reference letter from Landlord
- Two months of pay statements
- Two months bank statements showing deposited income
- Completed rental and credit check on www.zumper.com for each adult
- Tenant representation fee paid via www.venmo.com
- Names and ages of minor children
- Photo of pet(s) – including breed and age
- Emotional support pet letter from medical professional
We offer Tenant Placement in San Diego County. We will refund this fee to you when you buy a home through our brokerage. No expiration date.
If you have been looking for a rental home you know how difficult it may be. Our vacancy rate is at an unprecedented low of approximately 6% across San Diego.
Pain Points for Tenants:
- Skyrocketing rent
- lack of inventory
- No real rent control
- Poor quality homes
- Landlords not returning your call
- Rents out before you have a shot
- Creepy scams that put you and your information at risk
Let our professional staff some to YOUR rescue:
- We screen the homes so you don't have to
- Out of town? - Let's Facetime showings together
- We sniff out scams with the skill of a Bloodhound
- You will not be alone. We will meet the Landlords for you.
- We will negotiate for you, guide you through the process and protect your interests
Our placement schedule:
$950 = maximum of 2 adults
$1,500 = maximum of 6 roommates
$500 = fee for each co-signer