The San Diego County Fair is setting up. This year the theme will be the British music invasion in the 1960's. I love all music with the exception of the Beatles. I respect them and it ends there.
The fair runs from Saturday, June 7 - Sunday, July 6.
Here are six tips to survive the San Diego County Fair:
1. Sunscreen - It doesn't matter if it is cloudy. Just do it.
2. Carpool - Parking is a bear. Chip in together for the close executive parking. You will thank me for this.
3. Eat a snack before going. This is assist you to enjoy fewer chocolate covered pickles and experience less heart burn.
4. Wear close toed shoes that lace up. This is helpful on rides. Your shoes will stay on. It is also helpful around the livestock.
5. Reduce the size of any bags you may be carrying to one that fits across your body or on your back. There are pick pockets at the fair at all times of day. Protect yourself and don't become a target.
6. Only bring cash. Credit cards make it tempting to purchase the huge hand crafted wooden porch swing that realistically you will only look at through the window while sitting on your coach inside watching TV. Save your money. When your cash is gone it is time to wrap up the evening.
7. Wear a baseball cap - not a big floppy hat. The fair is crowded. Image walking through a crowded airport that is outdoors and has hint of pig slop in the air. A big hat will slow you down. It also gets in the way on rides and pig races.
The fair brings summer to San Diego in a wrapped up bow just off of I-5. Don't miss it.
About Colleen K. Cotter - mySanDiegoAgent Realty Group
The mySanDiegoAgent Realty Group provides professional real estate consultation in the areas of residential, income properties, luxury rentals, short sales, first time home Buyers, real estate for senior citizens, real estate issues related to divorce, military and corporate relocation. We are experts in downtown San Diego and coastal properties especially Coronado, Encinitas and Point Loma, downtown lofts and condos, urban planning and sports team seasonal placements.
When you purchase a home, a title company will research the property t
"We are very pleased with the high quality of service, dedication and professionalism that Philip Crocker provided us during our recent home purchase in North Park. We would highly recommend him to anyone."